Introducting "The Addie Wesley & Carole McNair", Two matte black side tables, look closely under the coal black paint and you'll see 4 small squares that make up the tops of the tables. The compact side tables can be admired from every angle yet the four front legs with their pronounced carvings, strong lines and carefully lain copper leafing detail will draw you in. The Addie Wesley & Carole McNair are a bold and classic pair.
The Addie Wesley and Carole McNair are dedicated to, Addie Mae Collins; Cynthia Wesley; Carole Robertson; Carol Denise McNair. Four young women killed in The 16th Street Baptist Church Bombing in Birmingham, AL. On September 15th 1963, Addie, Carole, Cynthia and Carol were in the church basement while their families were at service above . An explosion due to a bomb placed by four KKK members dismantled the church injuring at least 14 people and taking the lives of the four girls. It The four girls were in the church basement while their families were above at service. It wouldn't be until almost four decades later that three out of the four KKK members would be charged with taking the lives of Addie Mae Collins (14) Denise McNair (11) Carole Robertson (14) Cynthia Wesley (14).
The Addie Wesley & Carole McNair
- Painted in Fusion Mineral Paints Coal Black with gold copper leafing details
- *non-toxic, lead free, virtually odorless and have no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and contain no ammonia or formaldehyde.
- Fusion Mineral Paint has a built in top coat
- Finished with hemp oil for added durability
- Easily cleaned with a damp lint free cloth
- Always be extra cautious to use coasters, furniture pads under feet, & always clean up water spills immediately.
- We offer free delivery within a 10 mile radius of the shop. An additional $1 per mile beyond 10 miles.
- Feel like paying us a visit? Pickup is also available and we look forward to scheduling a time that is convenient.
- Please reach out to us regarding shipping options!